Monday, June 14, 2021

This car purchase was an EXTRAORDINARY experience

. I found this car online and made an inquiry, to which Dan Nelson responded almost immediately. I live an hour and a half away, but I decided to see what the car was like because this particular car is a high demand item. I test drove it and sat down with Dan, who was a NO PRESSURE kind of guy. The proposal was straightforward and clear, and I left with it in my hand, unlike my experience at other dealerships, where I guess they expected me to remember all the numbers they had quoted me on their various deals. Dan and Chris were patient and answered all of my MANY questions. Dan personally delivered the car to me on a Sunday afternoon. I would highly recommend Hometown. To me, this is what an honest, authentic auto buying experience should be. - Nan C. #HappyCustomers #NewCar

No comments:

Post a Comment