Friday, January 15, 2021

My wife and I were looking for a good used car that comes from a very reliable dealer

. I knew Hometown would have an excellent inventory with a very professional staff and courteous helpful people! I met Brian Villaobos who helped me find the very car I was looking for. Brian's knowledge of the vehicle I liked was excellent. He explained every question with a clear and friendly manner. I learned so much about this car from listening to him. The entire transaction went wonderfully and Brian's manager Chris Shelton was very professional and helpful in every way in the completing of the transaction. I am a former manager in a company prior to my retirement. This entire team at Hometown Chevrolet Chevrolet is the best organized, professional and friendly organization! I recommend any one interested in a new or used vehicle. Go to Hometown Chevy first! You won't regret it! Brian Villalobos is a very sharp young man who is bilingual and a great asset in our changing world! A brilliant Guy. What a blessing! Our thanks and appreciation for Hometown Chevy! - Ron and Lucy B. #HappyCustomers #NewCar

No comments:

Post a Comment