Wednesday, September 16, 2020

I drove an hour here, and Sam (and others) worked hard to meet my expectations

. Of course, one could always wish for a lower payment, but they worked with my much less than perfect credit to get me into a beautiful and reliable car with NO MONEY DOWN (I did trade an old car with more than 290,000 miles on it)! I had major reservations when I came in around my situation and some other things, but Sam helped put those things at ease fairly quickly. Sam was patient with me and answered all my questions. The service manager even sent the car through one last time just for my peace of mind for a cleaning, and for a belt and fluid check. I am grateful for their expertise, patience, and desire to meet me where I was. I would recommend this dealership, and I am glad I made this drive! - Tommi H. #HappyCustomers #NewCar

No comments:

Post a Comment